This large tabletop flatbed printer brings ease and efficiency to on-demand, direct-to-object printing. More reliable than ever with improved automatic maintenance features. Its versatility provides you unlimited opportunities to print on specialty items, awards and personalized products.
- Available in 16.5″ x 24″; up to 6” thick
- Enclosed print area reduces dust contamination and UV exposure
- Eco-friendly with low VOC, GREENGUARD Gold certified UV-LED inks
- Pair with our desktop 3D printer to produce jigs, molds for thermoforming or custom models
- Mimaki Clear Control (MCC) for smoother, cleaner clear effects
- RIP software RasterLink7 and MDL included