Roland RT-640 Sublimation Printer
The market for dye-sublimation printing is growing rapidly. Sportswear, décor, Point Of Sale (POS) displays, trade show exhibits and a wide range of promotional products are just a sample of the many opportunities available.
The Roland Texart RT-640 sublimation printer was designed to provide superb quality, productivity and value with ease of operation that will please both experienced operators and beginners. It boasts new Texart SBL3 ink and advanced, state-of-the-art print control technology for quality imaging and color consistency at a top speed of 351 square feet per hour.
To better satisfy your shop's particular needs, we've included the premier RIP for sublimation printing – ErgoSoft Roland Edition Textile RIP – and a choice of either four-color (CMYK) or eight-color (CMYKLcLmOrVi) configurations. A new feed adjuster and the included take-up system provide stability during high-speed printing. For trouble-free continuous printing and increased production capability, the RT-640 is equipped with the Roland Ink Switching System. In four-color configuration, this innovative system allows the printer to automatically switch to a new ink pouch when the original runs out, providing up to 2000ml of ink per color (CMYK only) for unattended printing.
Take a close look at the stunning output, then add up all the innovative features and we think you'll agree: the RT-640 sublimation printer is simply brilliant.
- 64" integrated dye-sublimation transfer printer
- New Texart dye-sublimation ink for dense, vivid color
- ErgoSoft Roland Edition Textile RIP included
- Choose from two ink configurations
- Dual CMYK
- Maximum speed of 351 sqft/hr
- Gold-plated 8-channel print head for improved static control and variable droplet printing
- Advanced feed adjuster for highly stable printing
- Integrated bulk ink system and ink switching system* for unattended printing
- Roland Printer Assist iPad app allows remote management of common printer functions**
- Included media take-up system handles 110 lb. media rolls for greater capacity
- Ethernet connectivity for high-speed data transfer
- Two-Year, Trouble-Free Warranty